1. Inspection and grading of each unit (in case of physical damages, e.g. scratches, cracks or dents, the units are labelled as B/C Grade. ).
2. Cleaning the units from dust (both outside and inside) with compressed air.
3. External visual inspection and label removal.
4. Chemical cleaning of the cases (glue and rubber are removed).
5. Correction of Grade A- and Grade B units (dents, cracks and deep scratches are removed).
6. Whole case of the unit is repainted, drying.
7. Replacing missing parts (e.g. rubber feet) and plastic covers if needed.
8. Functionality test: power on the unit and connect to our network.
9. Complete hardware configuration and functionality check with
Workbench auditing software (specs, parts audited, HDD health, etc.).
10. Each unit is wrapped in protective foil (with heat) and labels are applied on the foil (unit id, model and specs).
11. Packaging of the Grade A+ units on pallets - ready to sell*.
* We offer even pre-installation of the operating systems in the desired language for a low extra fee.